Check in with your LifeMate to see if this is a good time for them to answer these questions. If it is not a convenient time schedule a later time that would work for both of you. When you are the listener, show up with an interested and curious attitude. Be careful not to interrupt. After one of you has answered the questions, turn the tables and give the other partner their chance.
Have fun getting to know each other better!
- How do you feel about Valentine’s Day?
- Tell me about a Valentine’s Day that you remember from either your childhood or adolescence.
- If your family had any traditions associated with Valentines, describe them to me.
- What do I do that makes you feel loved and valued? If you can think of more than one thing, let me know.
- If you were going to make me an imaginary Hallmark or Hallmock card, what would it say and what photo would you put on it?