Marriage Moments will include questions and/or exercises to start conversations. They will provide an an opportunity to know yourself and your partner better. Check in with your LifeMate to see if this is a good time for them to answer these questions. If it is not a convenient time schedule a later time that would work for both of you. When you are the listener, show up with an interested and curious attitude. Be careful not to interrupt. After one of you has answered the questions, turn the tables and give the other partner their chance.
Have fun getting to know each other better!
- When you were a child, did your father honor your mother on Mother’s Day? Describe your memories.
- If he did not honor her, did you honor her? How?
- How has having a baby changed your perspective on…..what is important?
- Mother’s Day?
- Do you enjoy surprises or do you not?
- If you could design a perfect day for yourself, what would it look like? Be specific.