Marriage Moments will include questions and/or exercises to start conversations. They will provide an an opportunity to know yourself and your partner better. Check in with your LifeMate to see if this is a good time for them to answer these questions. If it is not a convenient time schedule a later time that would work for both of you. When you are the listener, show up with an interested and curious attitude. Be careful not to interrupt. After one of you has answered the questions, turn the tables and give the other partner their chance.
- The best thing about being married is…….
- The best thing about being married to you is…….
2. What do you think is working well in our relationship?
3. Is there an area in our relationship that you would like to have us address and perhaps even do differently?
4. What gets in the way of you being conscious and intentional in our marriage?
5. Are you open to the concept of being a conscious mate? if so, how do you think we would benefit? If not, what is your hesitation?