Marriage Moments will include questions and/or exercises to start conversations. They will provide an an opportunity to know yourself and your partner better. Check in with your LifeMate to see if this is a good time for them to answer these questions. If it is not a convenient time schedule a later time that would work for both of you. When you are the listener, show up with an interested and curious attitude. Be careful not to interrupt. After one of you has answered the questions, turn the tables and give the other partner their chance.
Have fun getting to know each other better!
Have fun growing in your awareness of each other’s world. Here are five questions to get you started. Choose three that you would like to answer.
- If you could stay one age for your entire life, which would you choose? Why?
- If you didn’t have to be concerned about finances, what would you choose for your profession?
- What book/movie has had the most effect on you? In what way did it impact you?
- If you had to spend three months alone on an island, what possessions besides those essential for survival would you want to have with you?
- What are the best and the worst aspects of your job? How would you change things if you could at work?